– Bring sunglasses, a hat, and don’t forget the sunscreen. Portugal’s a sunny country.
– Keep your belongings with you at all times.
– If you live in the EU, don’t forget to bring your European Health Insurance Card.
– Our National Emergency Number is the 112.
– Porto’s Main Tourism Office is at Rua Clube dos Fenianos, 25.
– You can find free internet hotspots around town. They’re called WiFi Porto Digital.
– In Porto there’s a specific police precinct for tourists, in Rua Clube dos Fenianos, 11.
– There are several nocturnal buses going around town. They all have a M before their number.
– In Porto, Matosinhos an Vila Nova de Gaia, you can find several good beaches, most of them with the Blue Flag certification.